Hi,

\n

I created a extjs panel, attached it to an option in the Graph Editor example. It contains some text but the problem is it cannot be copied to the clipboard. I guess there is some handler that is capturing this event but cannot find it in the code.

\n

Any hints? Thanks.

\n

Martin

asked 19 Sep '11, 00:29

mrtndimitrov's gravatar image

mrtndimitrov
accept rate: 0%

Is this an ExtJs question?

(19 Sep '11, 04:46) Gaudenz

No. Say you want to create a ExtJs panel in Graph Editor example. The text on the panel cannot be copied which normally doesn't happen in ExtJs

(19 Sep '11, 06:21) mrtndimitrov

I just checked with the text in the font combo in grapheditor.html and it works there. Can you provide a testcase to reproduce this?

(19 Sep '11, 06:54) Gaudenz

The easiest way to check it is to try to copy from the top message panel. I did this: changed the Ext.example to show for 5 secs (line 756 GraphEditor.js). Then somewhere did mxUtils.alert("text to copy");. The text cannot be copied in FF and Chrome

(19 Sep '11, 07:13) mrtndimitrov

The problem is the mxKeyHandler. You can remove the entries for cut, copy and paste (codes 88, 67 and 86), or try and fine-tune keyHandler.isGraphEvent.

link

answered 19 Sep '11, 23:59

Gaudenz's gravatar image

Gaudenz
80.1k1310
accept rate: 39%

OK. Thanks a lot. I will try it out.

(20 Sep '11, 00:07) mrtndimitrov

I ended up overriding mxKeyHandler.prototype.keyDown so not to consume the event in case text is seleted. Thanks for the help.

(20 Sep '11, 05:34) mrtndimitrov

We don't have a specific handler for this.

link

answered 19 Sep '11, 23:11

Gaudenz's gravatar image

Gaudenz
80.1k1310
accept rate: 39%

What is then preventing the copying? It is not ExtJS because without mxGraph the copying works fine.

(19 Sep '11, 23:22) mrtndimitrov

Hi,\n I have the same problem. i want to copy Ext.pivoGrid along with its content but only text is getting copied and alignment is also not proper. Please help me in resolving this issue.

\n

Thanx alot.

link
This answer is marked "community wiki".

answered 16 Feb '12, 00:40

shif's gravatar image

shif
accept rate: 0%

This forum is for mxGraph, please use the ExtJs forum for questions about ExtJs.

(16 Feb '12, 00:42) Gaudenz
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×9

Asked: 19 Sep '11, 00:29

Seen: 6,493 times

Last updated: 16 Feb '12, 00:42