Hi, \nI use mxGraph and\nI implemented new createGraphHandler with one parametrs and override fold() method. \nAfter this when I start aplication (Java) and change a size of graph (zoomIn, zoomOut, ...) and then use drag and drop, there will show a new vertex on the screen (I dont mean the origin vertex or the dragged vertex. There is another one shifted down and right when zoomOut or up and left when ZoomIn). This "shadow" vertex will disappear after drag and drop is done. I noticed the same thing happens under normal circumstances (when I dont use createGraphHandler), but the shadow vertex immediately disappears. How to remove this vertex?\nThank you

asked 19 Jan '12, 03:42

konecnyt's gravatar image

konecnyt
accept rate: 0%

Not sure, but did you try mxGraphHandler.setImagePreview(false)?

link

answered 19 Jan '12, 20:48

Gaudenz's gravatar image

Gaudenz
80.1k1310
accept rate: 39%

It didn't help. It's because of new createGraphHandler(final HashMap<class<?>, GraphVertex> cellStyles) - the newly implemented createGraphHandler I mentioned in my question. When I don't use it - it works. So I will try to rewrite code to works with the original createGraphHandler().\nThanks

(22 Jan '12, 23:14) konecnyt
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×228
×79
×37
×13
×1

Asked: 19 Jan '12, 03:42

Seen: 2,138 times

Last updated: 22 Jan '12, 23:14