Hi,

I'm currently evaluating mxGraphs. I am trying to style a shape, but I was unable to find complete documentation for the style strings. The only thing the manual has to say about this is this:

The concept of styles and stylesheets in conceptually similar to CSS stylesheets, though note that CSS are actually used in mxGraph, but only to affect global styles in the DOM of the HTML page. Open up the util.mxConstants.js file in your editor and search for the first match on “STYLE_”. If you scroll down you will see a large number of strings defined for all the various styles available with this prefix. Some of styles apply to vertices, some to edges and some to both. As you can see, these define visual attributes on the element they act upon.

To be honest, I think having to look this up in the source code is rather silly. Also, since I am currently using the evaluation version of mxGraph, I do not have access to the file mentioned above.

Is there something like a complete list of all supported styles somewhere in the documentation?

asked 20 Aug '14, 10:19

jannik_jochem's gravatar image

jannik_jochem
accept rate: 0%

So, I just found that mxConstants at least documents the available styles, however the constant values - which are required for configuring the editor through xml - are missing.

(20 Aug '14, 11:46) jannik_jochem

link

answered 21 Aug '14, 16:03

David's gravatar image

David
4.9k21831
accept rate: 47%

Nice demo. An easily-accessible reference in the documentation would still be useful though.

(22 Aug '14, 08:52) jannik_jochem
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×228
×50
×1

Asked: 20 Aug '14, 10:19

Seen: 1,665 times

Last updated: 22 Aug '14, 08:52